Sunday, December 3, 2017

Teaching Sunbeams

 Sunbeams

 Licking the Chocolate Cake Bowl

 Old Man Winter is Showing Up

Gracie Loves Her Barbies

Gracie and I went to church today. She loves to go and wanted to get up and bear her testimony. I told her we would practice so she could do it next fast Sunday. She loves to talk in front of people. She does NOT take after her Bamma.
I taught the lesson on belonging to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Connie bought them each a Nativity Scene for their Christmas Present. They loved them. I love having her for my team teacher. The new little Sunbeams came from the nursery into Singing Time. They are so tiny and cute. We have 19 on the rolls and most of them are active. We are in for it. But I love this calling.
We came home and Gracie and I made a Chocolate Cake. She loves to break the eggs and she doesn't get shell in the batter. She had to lick the bowl and get it all over her face.
Then she played with her Barbies and I watch the First Presidency Christmas Program. It was so good. I am glad I remembered it was on tonight. 
I didn't go visit Tommy because it was really snowing and I didn't want to get out in it. At least it waited until we got home from church to start. Now it's my bedtime.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my many blessings. I am grateful for the programs the church has for us to watch. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...