Saturday, December 9, 2017

Making Bean Soup

 New Beans from Broulims

Bean Soup

I bought these new beans because I couldn't find white beans at Broulims. I didn't really know if I would like them so this morning I decided that I would try them. I put them in the crock pot with bacon, onion, chili powder and cumin. When they were done I tasted them and they were delicious. So I decided that I would make soup. I puree'd it with my boat motor and added corn and green enchilada sauce. It was soooo good. I will be making this again.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I love to cook and can do it for my family. It is such a blessing to serve others through cooking. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...