Thursday, December 28, 2017

Playing with My New Camera

Harley Anne and her New to Her Camera

Today I did lots of laundry, made meat loaf, mashed potatoes, corn and gravy for dinner.
Gracie went to preschool so I had the whole day to get lots of stuff done.
Then I had to play with my camera. I figured out how to put the lens on that I didn't think fit. I just had to turn it further. It was tight so I was afraid that I would break it. It just made me so happy that I could figure it out.
I found my SD card for my old camera so I gave it to Harley so she could take pictures. I hope she enjoys it as much as I have all these years.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this camera I have had for so many years. So many pictures I can enjoy because of it. I am blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...