Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Another Cataract Surgery

I went to the Surgical Center to have my right eye done. My left eye is healing really well so Dr. Fullmer is doing my right eye today.
It was just like the last time. I woke up after it was all done and Tommy took me home. This time I went and crawled in my bed and slept until 4pm. I have to put drops in my eye 4 times a day for a week and then 2 times a day. That's the only thing that hurts. Dr. Fullmer said it ironic, because those drops are the ones that help with pain.
But I am doing  good.
Grateful Statement: So grateful again that I could have surgery and all went well. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...