Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Kombucha

Kombucha

I had the hardest time talking myself into making this. It is made with a SCOBY and sweet tea. It is a probiotic that is supposed to be really good for you. Ethel drinks it everyday and says she just feels so much better.  Chef Brad is the one that introduced it to us. He says the tea is absorbed by the SCOBY and it truly is good for you. So I am taking his word for it. He used to be in a Bishopric so I trust that he knows what he is talking about. And I have it down to a science. I use Organic Juice to mix it with before I put it in the bottles. It is really good.
It took me an entire month to get my SCOBY going. So it's been a process. My SCOBY came dehydrated and I had to get it going.
I also went back to Dr. Fulmer so he could check my eye. It was perfect so I will have to come back next Monday and if it is healing I will have the other eye done on Tuesday.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I love to learn stuff. I am blessed to have a mind that wants to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...