Monday, September 30, 2013

Back to the Land of the Living

 Janna and Bailee - So cute!

Brings back memories of building my house.

I have been so sick I couldn't go to the Women's Conference or Church on Sunday. But today I am feeling much better. I made these pages last week so I did do something.
 Gracie has attitude!

Heather sends me almost a pic a day and this is one of my all time favorites. What a face!
Today I worked on finishing a quilt I made years ago. I am going to get all my projects finished. 
I made Biscuits, Eggs, Country Gravy and Fried Potatoes for dinner. Now I'm tired and I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for good health. I am grateful for feeling better. I am grateful for the power of prayer. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...