Tuesday, April 30, 2013

President Meeting

I walked with Sue and Ila this morning. I really enjoy it once I get there but the getting there is the hard part. I am just going to keep on trying.
I had my presidency meeting today. We added new sisters to the list and that changed a few companionships around. Then Peggy and I went over to the church and put the changes in. She will have them all ready to pass out Sunday. She is just the best secretary ever.
Grateful Statement: Every time I have a presidency meeting it just makes me so grateful for them. They are so diligent and fun to work with. I am blessed to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...