Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Temple with Colleen

Went to the Temple with Colleen and she did the intitatory for her sister. It was a good day all the way around.
Did Relief Society stuff and made an appointment with the Stake President for Sunday to see if we can have a play day for the young mothers in our ward. I am quite fiesty and told the Bishop in a very nice way that I couldn't figure out why is was any different than the men playing basketball in the morning. So bless his heart, he sent me directly to President Poston. We shall see how that goes on Sunday. I will follow the priesthood, whatever they tell me.
Made baked Parmesean Chicken, mashed potaotes and pickled cucumbers for the family. I love baked chicken. So very good.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Colleen's willingness to try to change her circumstances. She is a blessing in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...