Going Home To Idaho

Tommy finished helping Harrison with the chicken coop today. After it was all done I said goodbye to everyone and we headed home. I made Tommy drive through Salt Lake and I took over just before Tremonton. It was an uneventful drive, thank goodness. Good to be home again. I just so love my little house.
Spent the day off and on with a sister in our ward that is having issues. It was a hard day but I made it through and so did she. Now I'm exhausted and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the love Heavenly Father and Jesus have for me and the sisters in our ward. I just wish they all knew how much. He has been where they are. He has walked their path. He knows what they are going through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Chickens

Ward Council

Rainy Day In Idaho