Saturday, April 27, 2013

Going Home To Idaho

Tommy finished helping Harrison with the chicken coop today. After it was all done I said goodbye to everyone and we headed home. I made Tommy drive through Salt Lake and I took over just before Tremonton. It was an uneventful drive, thank goodness. Good to be home again. I just so love my little house.
Spent the day off and on with a sister in our ward that is having issues. It was a hard day but I made it through and so did she. Now I'm exhausted and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the love Heavenly Father and Jesus have for me and the sisters in our ward. I just wish they all knew how much. He has been where they are. He has walked their path. He knows what they are going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...