Friday, April 5, 2013

Bailee Getting Her Learners Permit

Bailee at the DMV.

Thursday I picked Bailee up from school and took her to the DMV to get her learner's permit. She was so excited. She is so cute and has fabulous hair.
I went to the Temple with Sue and our Book of Mormon class. So my Thursday was so wonderful.
Today I walked with Sue and Ila. I put all the names I had found in my Roots Magic and decided to go over to the Library to do more research and when I got there it was closed and only open by appt. Bummer. But I'll go again soon. How I miss the Salt Lake Library.
Then I made pizza for the kids. Lesson learned: do not punch it down and let it raise again. I couldn't get it to cover the bottom of the pan. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Bailee. She is super sweet and cute. I am blessed with the most wonderful grandkids in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...