Sunday, April 21, 2013

Austin's Track Picture

Austin

Connie Peterson took this picture of Austin at his track meet. She posted it on Facebook so I could see it. What a lady. I just love her.
Austin went with the YM/YW to do baptisms for the dead on Saturday. He had a good time and spiritual feelings so it was a true success.
Bailee spoke in church today on the restoration. I am so grateful for mormon.org. You can always find a good talk.
A sister that I have been trying to meet sat in front of me in Sacrament. I didn't realize who she was. Very pretty lady and I think her sister was with her. I ask if they were visitors and they said yes. But would give no other information.
It has been a good Sabbath day. The Bishop called Tommy tonight and ask if he could meet with him next Sunday. Tommy agreed so we shall see. I won't get my hopes up.
Grateful Statement: My heart is full tonight for my Heavenly Father that loves me. I know he does and I feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...