Sunday, April 7, 2013

Saturday Conference

I loved the poem by Boyd K Packer and I really hope he is around to add another verse when he is 98. I have grown to dearly love him.
My favorite of the morning session was when President Eyring talked about if we serve and do all we can he will sent angels to our wayward children just as he did to King ?? son. I have prayed for angels to attend to John and lift him up and now I know that it is possible. What comfort that gives me.
My best friend Kathy showed up at around 5pm. We had hamburger and some Chocolate Lasagna and chatted until 10pm. Too tired to talk anymore. Going to bed....
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for conference and all the messages that were given. I am grateful that I finally thirst after the words of our Prophet and Apostles. I've come a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...