Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rexburg Temple

 Me

Kathy

We took these pictures with Kathy's phone when we came out of the Rexburg Temple. It was a wonderful session. I am trying to learn and remember all the things I hear. And to be in a session with my best friend was just the icing on the cake.
Then we went to Applebee's for lunch and I had the Oriental Chicken Salad as always. We came home and I made Lasagna using our Mozarella and Ricotta we made. It was so yummy. And Kathy made Foccacia Bread. 
Then we had to go one more time to the Prepared Pantry so Kathy could get some brownie mix on sale. We just love that store.
Back home again to feed the kids and have dinner and then on to the Book of Mormon Class. I love the things Brother Black teaches. He just makes the book come alive. Now it's time to blog and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this class. I love to hear about the people in the Book of Mormon. I want to know it all. And how will that happen. Study, Study, Study. What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...