Monday, April 1, 2013

Harrison's Birthday

Harrison

Today is Harrison's Birthday. I stole this picture from Amie's facebook. He is so grown up and handsome. I called him to wish him a happy birthday. How I love this kid.
I wasn't in a very good mood today. Just not too happy with things in my life. Too much stress and worry. But I always know that tomorrow will be better. My Motto, "Fake it until you Make it." So happy thoughts and happy actions.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this wonderful grandson of mine who honors his priesthood and tries his very best to be a dang good kid. He is so very sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are stressed and worried. I love you and think about you often! Love, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...