New Baby Colt

This little baby hasn't even got up yet. So very cute.

Today I cooked up a storm. I made potato salad with the potatoes Brother Chase gave me that were huge. I used them all up so I didn't waste a single one. Then I made Baked Beans using my canned Pinto Beans. Next on the list was Cole Slaw. I cut up all the cabbage and made dressing so Tommy will have his Cole Slaw he loves. Then there was the Romaine lettuce looking at me in the veggie drawer. I got my salad spinner out and washed and spun it dry and put it in the fridge, all ready for a salad. Then I had some apples that I needed to use up so I made Jello with apples, walnuts and mini marshmellows. It's Janna's favorite kind. Tommy barbecued hamburgers to go with all this. I also worked on a page that I will probably finish tomorrow and post. 
That's been my day. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little farm I get to live on. To see these precious baby animals just makes me know Heavenly Father created them all for us to enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Chickens

Ward Council

Rainy Day In Idaho