Friday, April 19, 2013

Fun Page and The Merrill's Came to Visit

Fun

Heather, Joe and Megan came and stayed the night at my house. They took Megan to BYU Idaho today to her apartment. I should of took a picture especially of Joe doing my dishes last night. What a guy. Lucky Heather!
Yesterday I went to the Temple and had a bunch of cards printed out for Dean. One of my files didn't print. I am trying to figure out why. Maybe I'll figure it out tomorrow. After I came home from the Temple I went and visited a couple of new sisters in the ward.
Today I worked on this page. I decided I better catch up before Kathy comes out this summer. I like the way it came out and I didn't run one single paper through the cardboard action. I may have lost my mind.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Kathy and her family. I love that they come and stay with me every summer. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...