Saturday, April 13, 2013

Missing My Best Friend

 Granola, Yum....

Brownie Mix

Totally forgot to blog yesterday. I made granola and missed my friend. That's what I did yesterday. And worked on genealogy. My sweet son Dean bought a subscription to Ancestry.com so I could do my genealogy. By this morning I had 20 people ready to print cards on. Maybe that's why I forgot to blog. I do get lost in genealogy. I will look at the clock and hours have gone by. 
Today I made this Brownie Mix. So cheap to make and it makes some good Brownies. I got the recipe off Facebook where Peggy had posted it. 
More genealogy done today. The wind blew so hard no one wanted to go outside and it was cold so I stayed snuggled in my house all day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Ancestry.com and how easy it is to find my ancestors and have their work done for them. I am blessed to love this work. Always have, always will.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...