Saturday, April 20, 2013

More Fun Page

More Fun

One more page done today. I'm on a roll....It's so fun to scrap all these wonderful memories. How I love this niece and her family. Can't wait for them to come this year.
I tried to figure out what was wrong with my 3rd submission that the Temple couldn't print. I guess come Monday I will be calling Salt Lake so maybe they can figure it out.
I made Kara Cook's recipe for Pecan Crusted Salmon with the salmon Dean gave us. Can I say delicious. Only Janna, Tommy and I would eat it. The kids like rice and corn and the left over mashed potatoes, but no fish. They just don't know what they are missing.
Cleaned my huge mess in my kitchen. I just don't know how I dirty so many dishes.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life. I am grateful for the direction it gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...