Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Gracie May Janice Ingram

  .
 Amazing little face.
Another of her amazing little face.

Gracie

I walked with Sue and Ila this morning.
I cleaned the spare bedroom with fresh sheets just for Kathy.
I did dishes again.
I took the girls to Walmart and made these copies of Gracie's first pictures. I had to scan them and then get them printed so I can send copies to Heather.
What an honor to have this little one with my name.
Now it's time to get my sewing machine fixed so I can sew up some blankets.
I made Chicken in a blanket with gravy for the kids. Austin helped me and it turned out really good.
Janna took the kids to YM/YW so I didn't have to.
I worked on genealogy today. I am going to the library tomorrow to look up some stuff.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little great grand child. I can't wait to hold her and spoil her rotten. I am blessed to have another little one to add to my prayer list.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...