Monday, April 8, 2013

Catching Up

Kathy and I watched the morning and afternoon sessions of conference. So many good talks. I took notes so I could remember the high points that touched me and were meant for me. I so love our Prophet and his counselors.
Monday we went to the Gang Plank for lunch and to Walmart and the Restaurant Supply store. What fun we have together. Tommy made us a cheese press so we are ready to make cheese. Tomorrow we are making mozarella. We went to Reed's dairy to get the milk.
I made Taco Soup for Meshawn Woolf who just had her baby. Brittany and I took it over to her with the blanket Tiffany made from the Relief Society.
Kathy brought some Cranberry Beans and we made a crock pot of those. They were very good. Now Kathy know how to make beans in crock pot. Yeah for her.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my friend. She is so like my sister. I am glad that she comes to visit me. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...