Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cheese Making With Kathy

 Started with Milk.

 All our gadgets we needed.

 Mozarella Cheese

 Ricotta Cheese

Kathy and I got up this morning and made Mozarella and Ricotta cheese. It took us all morning but we did it and the cheese is delicious. The hardest part was getting the Ricotta whey up to temperature. We learned a lot of stuff. We are official cheese makers.
Then we went to a cheese store in Rigby and looked at their operation. It was fun to see there huge vat where they put their milk. Then it was off to "The Carmel Tree" for two caramel apples.
Fish sticks, fries, tartar sauce and cole slaw for dinner.
Back to the church to put in a visiting teaching companion ship and to the market for one more gallon of milk for the Cheddar Cheese we are making tomorrow. Done for the day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for all the things I am able to learn. Knowledge is from God and I think it pleases Him when we learn new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...