Thursday, April 25, 2013

Heather and Megan

Heather and Megan

We arrived safely in Utah yesterday and just did nothing the rest of the day.
Today I took Heather and Megan out to lunch and we went shopping so I could get a cute outfit for Gracie. It was a fun time full of tons of laughter. Heather and I always have so much fun together. She is just the best.
Amie made delicious Mexican Corn Chowder for dinner last night. What a good cooker she is as Bailee says.
Worked on genealogy and now I'm tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for these two sisters who call me grandma. I love them dearly and glad they are in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...