Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fun Day Celebrating Amie's Birthday

This fabulous day started with a 6am breakfast before going fishing in Island Park. Notice Harrison measuring everything out. He is so responsible and good to check everything. These kids were so excited to go with Uncle Dean fishing.
 Amie, Harley and Hannah went to Island Park later to join the family. I watch the afternoon session of conference while they were gone.
Harley managed to catch a tagged fish. She was so excited about it. I so love these grandkids of mine. I can't believe how big they are all getting. Amie took my little camera with her and snapped some pictures for me.
 Dean, fishing in his waders. Doesn't he look like a real outdoorsman. I love this son of mine.
 And (Drum Roll) he caught a fish. Now that's proof that he is a true outdoorsman.
And Harrison will not be out done by his dad. He caught this big one and I think he caught some more. Now Dean will have to come up often and take him to Island Park fishing.
Harley and Hannah are driving grandpa pickup and dragging the pasture where Janna is putting in an arena. They were so funny just driving around in a circle.
 And the miracle of the day, Grandpa going to the Priesthood Session with Dean and Harrison. Aren't these just the most handsome guys. Three generations of Ingram's.
 Grandpa and Harrison posing for Amie so she could take this precious shot to the two of them.
 And then while the guys were at the church Hannah did her mom's toe nails. They really had fun using these stamp things to put flowers and such on there toes and fingernails.

After they got all done with this we all met at the Texas Road House to celebrate Amie's birthday. The food was delish they sang to Amie and she sat on a wooden horse and wore a cowboy had. She was so cute. Janna video taped her with he iphone and put it on facebook. We really had a good time.
Then it was time to go home and have chocolate ice cream cake from Cold Stone. Amie opened her present from Dean. He got her a sewing machine because she wants to make a quilt. Then we were all so tired we went to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for my wonderful kids and grandkids. They truly are the light of my life. I am so blessed to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...