Saturday, March 24, 2018

Main Street Cafe

 The Bunch

Sweet Megan

Gracie and John

We went to the Main Street Cafe in Hurricane. It has really good food and we went again this time. We are quite the mob when we go out but we have soooo much fun.
Sweet Megan was an early riser like me so we had some good chats before the other ladies rolled out of bed. She is just the sweetest lady. 
And another page. How about that! I am slow but getting going at last. I must say quick pages are easier and faster. But I truly love to scrapbook and enjoy every moment of it.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my John. He has struggled all his life with mental issues. I will love him forever and am blessed to have learned so much about patience and waiting on the Lord through him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...