Monday, March 26, 2018

Going To Idaho

 Snowy Shoulders

Wide Open Spaces

We got up this morning and got everything packed and in the car. It took forever it seemed. I always leave early and drive to my brother's house in Taylor. It was sad that he is gone. So I got to do all the packing of all the food and stuff. Then Judy and I were on our way. I drove to Elk Ridge to take Judy home and pick up Tommy.
He was all ready with his bags by the door. So we started out for home. He was kind enough to drive through Salt Lake so I could have a break from my 4 hour drive from St. George. It was wonderful. I got to drive the wide open spaces. We stopped in Tremonton at Denny's for lunch and then traveled home to Rigby at around 7. It was so good to be home with my Gracie.
Grateful Statement: I am again grateful for safe travels. God blesses me as I travel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...