Saturday, March 31, 2018

General Conference and Coloring Eggs

Bailee

Coloring Eggs

Gracie May

Gracie and Bailee colored eggs with food color and shaving cream. It was a huge mess but Gracie loved it. There is just something about getting messy that kids love, especially this one. Now she is all ready for the Easter Bunny. I love that Bailee is willing to help her.
I watched both sessions of General Conference today. What wonderful speakers and messages. I just love our new prophet. I was so spiritually fed with all the wonderful messages.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this Easter Season to celebrate the resurrection of my Savior. I am grateful that he is able to save me after all I can do. And the words of the Prophets in conference today. What a blessing that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...