Friday, March 16, 2018

Family Pictures

 Science Fun

 Gracie

 Bailee Ready for Family Pictures

Gracie May

I spent the day catching up on my blog and sorting pictures and putting them in file folders. I need to be better about doing this everyday. 
Gracie went to a Science place to do hands on projects. Amy and her kids came and picked Gracie up this morning to take her. She really had so much fun. She loves doing things with Amy and her kids. She has learned so much going to preschool at Amy's.
Janna took the family do take family pictures. I can't wait to see them. It was a fantastic day and very relaxing. I didn't even think about dinner.
Harley took the kitten's from the barn to get fixed and now they are in my laundry room in a crate recuperating. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the ability I have to keep this blog and print it out to become my journal. Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...