Saturday, March 3, 2018

My Sweet Brother is Gone

Look What AJ Brought Me

I got a call this morning from Shawn to tell me that Johnnie had passed away. I am so glad he was surrounded by his family when he went to Heaven. He will be miss. I don't know what it will be like when I can't call him again. I will never go up the road to his  house and see him sweet face. I will never eat another one of his delicious roasts with baked potatoes. I will never go to "The Hole In One" burger place so Johnnie can buy me a Hamburger. So many things I will never do with him. Now all my family in Heaven get to enjoy his cute little smile and his cute sense of humor.
AJ came walking in this afternoon with this bouquet of flowers. How sweet is that. I just love that man.
Grateful Statement: I am blessed beyond measure to have been born into the family I was and to have all my brothers to help raise me. Blessing Abound!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...