Monday, March 5, 2018

Grinding Grains

Grinding Kamut and Spelt

I decided to quit being sad and grind some grains. I ground 3 5gal buckets of grain. I put it all in containers and put in the freezer. It took me all day but I did it. I also made bread so I'd have some for my breakfast. I really love the grinding table Tommy made for me. I grind in the garage so it doesn't make a mess in my kitchen. By the end of the day I was tired. I made a jillion trips to the garage babysitting my mill.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my mill and a fabulous table to put it on. I am blessed with a hubby who can make anything. Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...