Friday, March 30, 2018

Canning Kamut

Canning Kamut

Today I finished the book work for Janna after the Accountant told us what vendor name it needed. So glad that's over with. Now I can breathe.
I canned 7 bottles of Kamut. I love canning in these bottles because you can use them over and over again. And this Kamut grinds so easy. The flour feels like silk, No wonder the bread is so soft. I use 1 part Kamut, 1 part Spelt and 1 part wheat flour. Chef Brad taught me that. He is awesome.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Heavenly Father gave us such a variety of grains to eat. They are a blessing in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...