Thursday, March 22, 2018

Going To St. George

I picked up Judy at 9ish and we were off. We stopped at Stokes to get stuff for our meal and breakfast we have to prepare. Then I filled up with gas and we hit the freeway. Judy and I had great conversations all the way down there. I kept trying to catch up with Heather and Gerri but they are speedier than I am.
We stopped in Cedar City to eat lunch at Sizzlers. It was really good. Then we headed for Dean's Condo. We unpacked the car which was quite the feat. We pack so much stuff for our weekend it is funny. But finally may car was empty and we were ready to begin our fun weekend. Judy and I made Chicken Salad sandwiches for dinner and put an egg casserole in the crock pot for dinner. Then we started scrapping.
These are the funniest ladies ever. We laugh and talk and eat and do it all over again.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I can have these fun weekends with my scrapping friends. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...