Sunday, March 25, 2018

Keeping the Sabbath Holy

 Here we are.

Judy and Me

We went to church today and then just hung out the rest of the day and scrapped and did nothing. I love these sweatshirts that Heidi made for us. It says, "These are my kind of people". We really loved them and then had a group photo shoot down my the pond. 
We are all sad that we have to go home tomorrow. Half of us had to leave today to take care of jobs and little ones. Judy and I are always roommates and we get the big master suite. After all I birthed the owner of this condo so I must be privileged. And I'm the old lady in the group. I really should hang out with people my age. Nay, I have more fun with young ones.

Scrap Weekend in 2014

I really struggled with this page because the pictures were so bad. The lighting was bad when I took them so they weren't very clear and I couldn't figure out how to do the layout. Then Heide came to my rescue. She is such a good scrapper and she showed me what to do. I loved the layout after she got through with it. Such talent. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful hobby that I stated doing years ago. I am blessed to own a computer and have the knowledge to do this. Blessing abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...