Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Hayden's Soccer

 My Cute Dean

And My Cute Hayden

Tommy and I got up and loaded the car and headed out to Utah. Tommy is going to stay with Dean while I go scrapping with my friends.
It was an uneventful trip. I drove the whole way so I was pretty tired. I called Dean when we got to his house and let him know we were here. He thought we were coming tomorrow. Silly boy. He was at a Soccer game with Hayden so Tommy and I went to watch. It was fun to see him play.
We went to Los Hermanos in Payson for dinner after the game so Amie wouldn't have to worry about us. We really like the Mexican food there. When we got home we talked for awhile and then it was bed time for us.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the safe trip we had to Utah. I know that  I am watched over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...