Monday, March 19, 2018

Getting Spelt

 Going to Sugar City

Spelt From the Farm

I went to Sugar City this morning and bought 3 (50 lb) bags of Spelt. I love to go to their farm and pick it up. They grow it in Boise and move it down here to sell. I found out today that they also sell Kamut. They call it a different name but it's the same thing. I told her I would be back to get some more. It was pretty muddy so my poor car is a mess.
After I got back Connie and I went to Broulims Dairy Queen so she could get lunch and I got a blizzard and we went over the list of kids and divided it up. We were going to send our little Charley to the other class because she is just a pill. She won't sit in her chair and won't listen to her mom who is a Primary Teacher. But we decided it we didn't make her behave no one else would. I don't mind taking her out and telling her that it isn't acceptable to lay on the floor during opening exercises. So we are keeping her. Now I just need to send an email to the Primary President to let her know what we came up with.
I came home from that and make Meatballs, Rice, Vegetables and a yummy sauce to put over them. I love to make them because it is so easy to do and they are so delicious.
In between all this I did all my laundry so tomorrow I can pack my bags for Scrapping Weekend.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I found this farm to get my grain for my food storage. What a blessing it is to be able to get Spelt and Kamut so close. Blessing for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...