Saturday, March 17, 2018

Harley Is Going Home

 Harley is Going Home

Jari got Gracie PJ

I spent this day being lazy. I bought some classes from Scrap Girl and I started on #1. I learned a few things that I didn't know. Tomorrow it will be #2.  
Janna took Harley to the Shuttle so she could ride it to Salt Lake Airport to catch her plane to Moscow. Back to school she goes. I will miss her!!
I managed to make White Chicken Chili and Corn Bread for dinner. 
I watched Black List all day while doing this stuff. I just felt tired and sad all day. I really must get out of this mood I am in. Maybe going to Scrap Weekend next week will help.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my sweet Harley. She is a true blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...