Friday, March 23, 2018

Lunch at El Pollo Loco

 Heather taking the picture.

Me taking the picture.

We went to El Pollo Loco for lunch. It was so much fun. It brought back so many memories of having Robin Aero and Dean and Troy going to get us lunch at El Pollo Loco. Now those were the glory days.
After lunch we hit Walmart because we always hit Walmart and then it was back to the condo to Scrap.
Kathy, Kristin and Avery came over and we went to Outback for dinner. It was fun to see my BFF. and I so love her daughter. Her granddaughter Avery was a little bit ornery especially to Kathy. I couldn't help myself. I finally said to her that Kathy was my dear friend and she needed to treat her grandma better. That helped. I know she doesn't even realize what she sounds like.

Austin

Kathy brought me home and I managed to do a page. It took me forever but that's what I get for talking too much and going to Walmart and lunch and out to dinner. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful Grandson of mine. He is so loving and kind to me. I am blessed to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...