Thursday, March 29, 2018

Journal Entries

 Legal to Drive

Those Eyes

I spent the day doing book work. I had to do journal entries that the accountant gave me. I really wasn't sure I remembered how but it came back after I started doing in.
Austin took Gracie to Preschool and I picked her up at 3:00 so I would be home for my visiting teachers. She brought her 2 grandkids and Gracie had a great time playing with them.
I didn't make dinner tonight because I just didn't want to.
I did make 2 pages tonight and posted them on Facebook on our page a week page.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my ability to do Janna's book work for her. I am blessed to know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...