Saturday, March 10, 2018

Johnnie's Funeral

Kenny and Julene

Sweet Brother

Rest in Peace My Sweet Brother

I was doing okay at the funeral until they started to close the casket and motioned for me to say my goodbye's. That was all it took. I bawled like a baby with the ugly cry. I felt so sad and all I could think of was that I would never see him again in this life. Hard Day! We went to the church in Taylor for a luncheon. I was able to sit with Wally and Jimmy's son Kevin. I had a good time talking to them. I love my family.
In the eveneing we went up to Kenny and Shawn's to visit for awhile. Shawn ordered Pizza for us. It was good to be with family.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family that is still on this earth. I am blessed with such wonderful nieces and nephews and cousins. Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...