Sunday, March 18, 2018

Going To Church

Gracie and I went to church today. She finally got to meet her new teacher. She is not wanting to leave my class but I hope it gets better.
I only had 8 Sunbeams today so it was really easy to do the lesson. We learned about trees, plants, fruits and vegetables. The kids had fun with the bean bag toss. They seem to really love it and it makes them pay attention.
The Primary President told me that they were going to split our class so we wouldn't have 20 Sunbeams, only 10. Now that's manageable. Connie and I are excited and we get to split the class up ourselves.
After church I came home and sat in my chair and worked on the classes from Scrap Girls. I seem to learn a little bit each time. Little tricks of the trade.
I didn't even make dinner. Just hung out. Maddie was over so Gracie was in 7th heaven. She loves to play with her.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Sunbeam Class. Those little one just grow on you. What a blessing to be one of their teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...