Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Going Home to Idaho


 I am Home

How Cute are They

Ruth took me to the Airport after she cut my hair for me. I love the way she cuts my hair and it just seems that I am always in Arizona when it's time for another hair cut.
I spent the morning hanging out with Ethel until Ruth got off work. I changed the sheets on the bed I slept into and packed all my bags. I always just pray that my suit case will not be over 40 lbs.
I weighed in at 39.6 so it was good. Ruth dropped me off and I went through Security and to my gate. It was an uneventful trip and the middle seat was empty so it was really good. I arrived home at 9pm and Janna, Harley and Gracie met me. AJ waited in the car while I waited for my luggage. I must admit I am tried and ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this cute family I belong to. What a blessing they are in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...