Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Relief Society Birthday Celebration

 Gracie's New Boots

 Gracie at Broulim's

 Snow, Snow, Snow

Connie and Kathy

Gracie and I went to Broulim's today to get a few groceries and find something easy for dinner. I am going to the Relief Society Birthday Celebration and I am picking up a lady I visit teach and my team teacher Connie. It was really good and all about finding joy in our everyday life. Pretty good.
They served Hawaiian Hay Stacks. They were really good.
We had a pretty snow storm before I left with huge flakes. It was so pretty. It stopped before I left but after we were ready to go to the car it came back. We were covered in snowflakes. I love this kind of snow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Relief Society. What a wonderful program that Heavenly Father has created for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...