Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Now The Hard Work Starts

The back of Tommy's truck is filled with wood flooring that Janna and I are going to lay with advice from the pro Garth.
 Walls are taped and textured. Time to paint.
 These tapers did have a better way to do around my surrounds. I'm pleased as punch!!
Today was a stay at home day except for going to the store and taking Bailee to piano lesson and picking the kids of from YM/YW. I worked on geneolgy, indexed, cleaned and walked through my house about a dozen time wishing I were moving in and it was all done. I love it. It is just my size.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the YM/YW program. I know that if Bailee and Austin keep going it will make a huge difference in their lives. Heavenly Father is so very wise.
1 Corinthians 2 - 1 Corinthians 3  Verse 13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual." I loved the reference to the Holy Ghost teaching us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...