Saturday, May 7, 2011

Painting is Done

We finished painting the house today. It was a lot of work but it is done. Janna and Scott helped so it went fast. Tommy and I went back to IF, what else do we do with our spare time, and got the backer board for our bathrooms so Janna can tile them tomorrow. We also have to set the bathroom doors. I hope we can get them done. Then we can work on the wood floors next week. We are getting so close. I just think of one step at a time and it doesn't seem so bad. We went into Rigby and got a tile saw and I got some potting soil. I planted some pretty purple floors in the barrel Janna has on her front porch. So pretty.
Scott made dinner and I went to bed at 7pm. I was tired. I watched TV for awhile and that has been my day. Busy but productive.
Grateful Statement: So grateful today for my daughter. She is so good to her mom.
1 Corinthians 6 - 1 Corinthians 7  I read it. That's all I can say about it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...