Monday, May 9, 2011

Going to Idaho Falls Day

Tommy and I went to Idaho Falls this morning and bought all of our lighting. We bought all the lights except for 4 outside lights that they were out of. We found our vanities for our bathrooms and sinks and kitchen sink and garbage disposal. We had my car so we had to go home and get the truck. I had to order my cabinets for my office so they can be down before carpets. That part had slipped my mind and we didn't have the measurements for the room. We drove back home with all our cabinets and stuff and got the car and went back to IF with plans in hand. We ordered our cabinets and when we went to pay they declined my card because I was over my limit. Janna called the bank and had them increase my limit but it still declined my card. I finally found a phone book and called the Rigby office and was told they hadn't increased it enough. After three tries it finally went through. It was almost 4pm by this time and we were sick of spending money and buying stuff. But we have almost all the stuff we need now.
I heated up all the leftovers from yesterday for dinner and that's what we had. I am too tired to do anything but go to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful that we are close to getting our house done. I can see an end and that makes me happy.
1 Corinthians 7 - 1 Corinthians 8 Verse 3 "Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband." This was the only verse that made sense to me. I'll be glad when I have time to really study these scriptures. But if I get one thing out of them then I'm better than not reading at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...