Thursday, May 12, 2011

Teaching My Children's Class For Relief Society


Today I ran around getting things copied, laminated and gathered for my class tonight. I had to get treats and crayons and pictures to color of animals. The lesson I am giving is on animals. So I found animal crackers and gummy bears for snacks and a coloring book of animal pictures. Harley, Bailee and Marissa came with me to help me. It was so much fun. We talked all about animals and Harley told the kids about her Llama's and Fainting Goats. They were so much help that it made it easy to do. It's a little more difficult than just teaching a class because it's 1 1/2 hours long and the kids ranged form 18 months to 7 years old but it worked well and the kids had a good time.
That was my day. I feel much better about teaching this class now because I know what to expect. It was fun and I felt good serving.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the little children in my class. They as so special and so close to Heavenly Father. And I am grateful for Bailee and Harley and for their willingness to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...