Monday, May 2, 2011

Working on Genealogy

I worked on my genealogy today. I am fixing some problems with my Temple Ordinance List. I am turning all the males over to the Temple because I don't have anyone to do them for me and I don't think it's fair for them to have to wait so long. I am keeping the females so I can do their work for them.
I also did some indexing and balanced all bank accounts for Janna. We paid all the bills when she got home from work. I made Potato Soup for dinner and worked on a menu for next week. I'm getting a month of meals planned so I will know what we are having. It makes it easier to cook. My recipe program makes it so easy to drag and drop my recipes into a menu. Then I can print out a shopping list and all the recipes. How easy is that. I also did a lot of laundry and the tapers worked on my house texturing it and they are still here at 9:42pm taping the garage. They said they would be here until midnight. Now that's hard workers.
That's been my day. And it's been a good one.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for New Family Search. It makes submitting names so easy.
1 Corinthians 1 - 1 Corinthians 2  In veres 3 it says, "Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?" This is a powerful statement about who we are to worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...