Friday, May 13, 2011

Putting Down the Flooring

We have started our flooring. Wish us luck!
 What we have left. Each box contains 18 pieces of wood in three lengths. We've got our work cut out for us. But we are learning something new.
Tommy and I worked on our flooring. It took us awhile to figure it out and get the hang of it but by the end of the day we were going strong. I wanted flooring in my living room, kitchen, laundry and pantry so I can put area rugs down and don't have dirty carpet all the time. Living on a mini farm makes thing really dusty and muddy when it rains.
Janna and I went to IF and took back 2 boxes of tile that was left over. We also went to WW and Janna had lost a pound and I had gained 1/2 pound. But I'm not worring about it until I get my house done. It's hard to think about what I need to eat when you're too tired to care. But I'm not giving up. We also went to Kohl's and I got 2 pair of summer pants and 3 shirts. And I bought a smaller size. Good on me. All my summer clothes are packed away somewhere in storage. I can't wait to get everything unpacked and find all my stuff.
I made Chicken and Noodle casserole for dinner so people could eat whenever. Austin had another baseball game so Scott and Janna took him.
We also had the concrete man come over that's going to do the garage floor. Tommy got that all arranged. It's getting close to being finished.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for flooring that just clicks together and makes it kind of easy for us to install our floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...