Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Painting Trim

Lots of trim done. Lots more to go.
 Tommy is hanging our fans.
Today I spent the day painting trim. I ran out of space to let it dry so I will have to finish it tomorrow. I took Austin to his baseball game in Idaho Falls this afternoon. Scott has gone to an Antler Auction in DuBois and Janna works late. She puts in 4 long days so I took him. It was fun to watch him but these games go on way too long. We also went to Arctic Circle so he could eat before his game and to Walmart. I got a docking thing for my Ipod. Came home at 8:00 and didn't do anything the rest of the night.
Grateful Statement:  Today I am grateful for the ability Tommy and I have to get this work done. I pray every night for the strength and endurance to finish this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...