Monday, May 23, 2011

Home Depot and Lowe's

Tommy and I worked on the baseboards some more today and went to Lowe's and Home Depot trying to find a vanity for our bathroom. They didn't have any that would work. So tomorrow we are going back to Lowe's and order two. Hopefully it won't take forever to get them. We also got our toilets and faucets. So more things to cross off our list.
I also did all my book work. It takes a long time to balance my accounts but they are done. The kids had their first day of vacation so they played with friends and had a good time. The irrigation water came yesterday and today so the pastures were flooded. They go out and try to find fish. How funny is that. Now it's raining buckets. We had to go put a plastic bag around the vent for the microwave. The plumber still has something to do on the roof.
That's been my day. I'm tired and I'm going to bed....
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Tommy. He is so good at doing stuff. He can do anything. I think he must be a genius. Well, he's my genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...