Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Touch up Paint and Electrical

I did the touch up paint today and vacuumed all the vents out and some of the floor. Tommy worked on the finish electrical. We now have kitchen and laundry lights. I was extra tired today and struggled to get that much done. I took Bailee to piano lessons and picked her up and then took her and Austin to YW and Scouts and picked them up. Tommy and I went to dinner and the market for kitty food while they were at their activities.
Janna and Scott had gone to Jeremy's Graduation. It was a busy day but it's over and that's all that counts.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the little book Dean and Amie gave me for Mother's Day. This is the one I read today and it filled my heart with peace and comfort. "Some Blessings come soon, some come late, and some don't come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come." Jeffery R. Holland
1 Corinthians 8 - 1 Corinthians 9  There are many gods and many lords—To us there is one God (the Father) and one Lord, who is Christ. This is the heading for this chapter. It is so simple and true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...